With the What If promotion on FIFA 21 Ultimate Team in full swing, the second set of players has been revealed by EA Sports.
Featuring a variety of players, including several familiar faces from Serie A and the Premier League, the second What If team contains several cards that could benefit a variety of squads.
Find a complete list of all players included in the set along with how the What If promotion works below!
How Does What If Work?
Every single What If player is eligible for a +2 overall increase depending on the performance of their respective club.
If their club can score at least six goals in five league matches or keep at least one clean sheet in five league matches, players will receive an upgrade.
FUT 21 What If Set 2
- Mertens - 89 OVR - Napoli
- Lucas Leiva - 88 OVR - Lazio
- Morales - 88 OVR - Levante
- Ricardo Pereira - 87 OVR - Leicester City
- Richarlison - 87 OVR - Everton
- Thauvin - 87 OVR - Marseille
- Reguilon - 87 OVR - Tottenham Hotspur
- Wass - 86 OVR - Valencia
- Grifo - 86 OVR - SC Freiburg
- Pepe - 86 OVR - Porto
- Diatta - 85 OVR - AS Monaco