As in most current free-to-play games, Pokémon Unite has both a free and paid Battle Pass.
Carrying out missions and achieving certain objectives will grant you different rewards.
How much does the Pokémon Unite Battle Pass cost?
At Trainer Level 5, you will unlock the Battle Pass in Pokémon Unite. This wallows you to complete missions in order to collect BP points.
You can then level up your Battle Pass and collect multiple rewards. Some are free, others require the purchase of the Premium Battle Pass.
- Free Pass: You can only collect a few rewards, such as Item Enhancer and Aeos Tickets.
- Normal Pass (490 Gems or about $5): Access to all rewards, including HoloWear (skins), avatar cosmetics, and other items
- Premium Pass (840 gems or about $10): Normal Pass + 10 levels
How long does Pokémon Unite Battle Pass Season 1 last?
- The Battle Pass has s 90 levels, but you can continue receiving rewards even after completing it
- The first half of Season 1 of the Battle Pass lasts 62 days (two months), ending on September 21, 2021.
Season 1 Battle Pass Missions
There are several types of missions to complete to advance your Battle Pass: Daily, Weekly, and Seasonal Missions.
The objectives are varied, and will require you to play several matches and perform specific actions during Unite Battles.
Week 1 - Season 1
- Achieve 12 assists (Weekly)
- KO 18 opponents (Weekly)
- Obtain a total of 360 points (Weekly)
- Take part in 12 fights (Weekly)
- Be the MVP of a match 6 times (Weekly)
- Achieve a total of 720 points (Seasonal)
- Log in 14 days (Seasonal)
- Be the MVP of a match 18 times (Seasonal)
- Achieve 40 assists (Seasonal)
- Take part in 12 fights (Seasonal)