There are four main classes in Outriders, one of them being the Devastator. Here’s everything you need to know about it.
Unleash a shock wave to deal damage and interrupt all enemies in front of you.
Empower yourself for 65% of damage taken for 8 seconds.
Jump into the air and strike your targets from above, dealing damage and interrupting enemies within a small radius of the area you land in.
Create a barrier that captures all enemy projectiles and accumulates damage. After 10 seconds of the ability trigger, the accumulated damage is reflected back to enemies in front of you. The barrier also protects against melee attacks by reflecting some damage.
Select a target to interrupt their skills, inflict bleeding, and deal damage. If the damage is lethal, the enemy will be impaled, creating an area that grants a powerful bonus to armor regeneration and health to all allies within range for 9 seconds.
Create a series of explosions around you, each dealing damage and draining health from enemies in a medium radius around you.
Charge forward to interrupt all enemies in your path and deal damage. At the end of the charge you will smash the ground and deal damage to all enemies within a small radius around you.
Lock a target into stone, inflicting Bleed and pulling enemies within a small radius towards the initial target. The stone will then explode, dealing damage to all enemies within a small radius around the target.
Devastator Class Tree
- Vanquisher – specialises in boosting weapons damage.
- Warder – specialises in boosting damage mitigation by increasing armour and health.
- Seismic Shifter – specialises in boosting skill damage and stacking bleeds.
Legendary Class Armor Sets
- Deathproof Set: Reduces the cooldown of Boulderdash by 90%.
- Marshal Set: Endless Mass pulls enemies and causes up to 4 of them to share 10% of anomaly and 30% of weapon incoming damage for 5 seconds.
- Seismic Commander Set: Increase damage towards enemies with Bleed by 50%.
- Statue Set: Using either Tremor or Golem doubles your Firepower and doubles Weapon Skill Leech for you and your teammates.
Additional content by Camille"Effylia" Bouin.
This guide tells you all you need to know about the Devastator class in Outriders, including optimal build, which weapons and armor to use, and which skills to pick up.