Genshin Impact update 1.2 will arrive on December 23, and it will add some pretty nice features that we discover through the discussion with the developers today.
Indeed, the team behind one of the most prominent games of this year answers the questions of the players and thanks to this exchange, we were able to have some information on the features that are coming through version 1.2.
The additions of version 1.2
In addition to what has been confirmed to us via the leaks, we are learning about the arrival of various features, which you will find below.
- Private chat function to talk with your friends. Available as soon as the friend system is unlocked. If a player sends a message to another but they are not logged in, they will receive a notification when they log in indicating that they have a message.
- Possibility to change the avatar and name of your friends. This change will only be visible to you.
- Possibility to redo the dungeons without going out.
- Obtaining rewards automatically in dungeons and energy flowers. Be careful, you will not use the resin automatically. Collecting the rewards will no longer have to be done by yourself: it will go to your inventory.
- Possibility of automatically reading the dialogues and skipping the kinematics of the BP.
- Possibility of re-reading the dialogues already seen.
- It will be possible to leave a dungeon in multiplayer mode without impacting other players. The host can also disband the team to return to single player mode. Progress will be kept.
- Obtain a Stone of Destiny for each hero who reaches level 20, 50 and 70. The stones will be available in the elevation materials preview menu.
A final addition is under development and it's worth considering:
A3: The developers are planning to release a trackable map pins feature. Travelers will just need to select a Custom Pin from the map screen and choose Navigate. Only one pin can be tracked at one time.
And that's what concludes the information on this Developer Note. We hope you are as excited for this next update as we are!
The region of Dragonspine, where freezing cold prevails, will land in version 1.2 of Genshin Impact. Today, there are leaks concerning the map but also a boss...
Original content by Donovan"ZeroAk" Plault.