Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 plot takes a new twist with patch 14.10. Superheroes are now more numerous and have more diverse powers. Major gameplay changes have been deployed, while the topography of the island is massively altered with the arrival of Stark Industries.
We're perhaps witnessing one of the updates that will have the greatest impact on the gameplay, especially in late game, when power-holders will face each other.
Epic Games hasn't released a full official patch note for v14.00. We're doing our best to collect the news and summarize it for you in this article.
Fortnite has implemented a multitude of superpowers in game via patch notes 14.10.
Stark Industries is the new zone available since v14.10 in Fortnite. You go there mostly to recover Iron Man's powers or to drive the custom cars waiting in the garage.
Decrease in the number of HPs rendered when consumed: 50 → 40
- Setting to disable Licensed Audio for Radio not working when outside a vehicle.
- Using Silver Surfer's Board on PS4 or Nintendo Switch sometimes causing crash.
- Glider audio from opponents is sometimes missing.
- Unable to consume or throw fish while in passenger seat.
- Using Bifrost Glow Contrail in a match causes FPS drop.
- Supply Drops not disappearing after being opened.
Original content by Romain "Zorg" Becquelin.