This ninth season of League of Legends is getting to its end, which means it's time for the preseason!
This year, Riot Games introduce 'Rise of the Elements', a complete overhaul of the Summoner's Rift that will also impact the Drake buffs.
However, that's not all! New items are going to be implemented, while other items are going to be removed. Runes will also undergo a quite heavy rework.
Overall, patch 9.23 introduces a broad load of changes, so get ready to relearn how to play!
Table of Contents
Senna's Quick Tweak
Passive — Absolution
• [REMOVED] Senna no longer converts ability power from Spellthief's Edge into adaptive force since she can just buy Spectral Sickle
• [REMOVED] Senna no longer gains double Mist stacks on ARAM, URF, or their variants
Rise of the Elements — Page 2
- Elemental Rifts
- Side Lane Alcoves
- River Entrance Brush
- Elemental Drakes: Dragon Souls, Drake Buffs, Mechanics
- Elder Dragon
- Other system changes: Baron Buff, Rift Herald, Minion XP, Turret Plating, Buff Visuals
Item changes — Page 3
- Removed items: Spear of Shojin, Zz'Rot Portal, Ohmwrecker, Raptor Cloak
- New items: Sanguine Blade, Umbral Blade
- Starting Items: Doran's Shield
- Support items: Spellthief's Edge, Runesteel Shoulderguard, Relic Shield, Spectral Sickle
- Lethality items: Serrated Dirk, Youmuu's Ghostblade, Duskblade of Draktharr, Edge of Night
- Attack Speed & Energized items: Cloak of Agility, Kircheis Shard, Zeal, Phantom Dancer, Rapidfire Cannon, Runaan's Hurricane, Statikk Shiv, Stormrazor
- Other items: Shurelya's Reverie
Rune Changes — Page 4
- Keystones: Aftershock, Conqueror, Omnistone (replaces Kleptomancy)
- Runes: Presence of Mind, Nimbus Cloak
New Skins — Page 5
- Victorious Aatrox
- Pulsefire Thresh (+ Prestige Edition)
Miscellaneous — Page 6
- Twisted Treeline Sunset