Prominent streamer Turner "Tfue" Tenney has announced the NFTfue King of Gaming Collection.
The collection will be auctioned exclusively on OpenSea.io, beginning Thursday April 8 at 7pm EST and closing on Saturday April 10 at 7pm EST. You can find more information by visiting NFTfue.com.
Tfue announced the exclusive art series to his 10+ million followers and 12+ million subscribers during his live stream on Tuesday night. To celebrate this historic event, Tfue will host a private gaming stream with all NFTfue King of Gaming NFT holders at a future date.
Tfue personally oversaw the art direction for his animated collection, which showcases him as a character in his favourite games. This was done in partnership with Medium Rare, who are responsible for Super Bowl Champion Rob Gronkowski's $1.75 million NFT success in March.
Together, Tfue and Medium Rare built out the one-of-a-kind collection, which contains:
- 1-of-1 King of Gaming Showdown NFT Video Fortnite
- Fortnite NFT Video: limited to 33 editions available at auction.
- Call of Duty NFT Video: limited to 33 editions available at auction.
- Minecraft NFT Video: limited to 33 editions available at auction.
- Fortnite NFT Bobblehead: limited to 100 editions and available for purchase for 1ETH.
- Call of Duty NFT Bobblehead: limited to 100 editions and available for purchase for 1ETH.
- Minecraft NFT Bobblehead: limited to 100 editions and available for purchase for 1ETH.
The crown jewel for the collection is the 1-of-1 NFT which combines all three of Tfue's characters into a single work of art. The winner of this NFT will also be given the opportunity to meet Tfue in Tampa, FL for an epic day of streaming, gaming, vlogging, jet skiing and more!
The NFT Bobblehead Collection, limited to 100 editions, will also come with a physical version of the bobbleheads; shipped directly to the winning bidder. These will open for purchase later on Saturday, April 10 at 6pm EST.
All of Tfue's NFTs will be available for auction on Thursday April 8 at 7pm EST. Bidders must use Ethereum. The auction will not accept credit cards. All editions will be sold to the highest bidder, English auction style.
Dive deeper into the Fortnite Season 6 lore with a new series of Spire Quests. This article covers all the steps you need to complete in order to help Raz in his mission.