With the limited-time modes celebrating St. Patrick's Day gone, Treyarch has revealed some new game modes that will be making their debut in Black Ops Cold War.
Standard Stockpile has now been added into the rotation alongside Knife Fight 3v3, a new take on 3v3 Gunfight Blueprints.
Alongside the new playlists, a few changes for Zombies, League Play, and the E-Tool melee weapon have also gone live.
Find the full patch notes for March 18th below.
Black Ops Cold War March 18th Patch Notes
- Changed from 2-hit to 1-hit kill.
- Reduced melee swipe time.
- Slightly increased movement speed boost.
- Stockpile added.
- Knife Fight 3v3 added.
- Combined Arms Moshpit added.
- Stockpile [NEW]
- Knife Fight 3v3 [NEW]
- Throwback Moshpit (also available in Hardcore)
- Gun Game
- Nuketown 24/7
- Face Off (also available in Hardcore)
Modes and Maps
- Added Apocalypse to CDL Hardpoint map rotation in place of Crossroads Strike.
- Added Express to CDL Search and Destroy map rotation in place of Garrison.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)
Due to a clause in his contract, Bobby Kotick will receive an extra 200 million dollars for his company's performance, while many of his employees were fired just days ago.