In order to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War has received a small update to add a new game mode: St. Patrick's Stockpile.
Players will have to collect the shamrocks and deposit them in specific areas of the map. The first team to reach the specified score wins.
Find the full patch notes below.
Prop Hunt Mode Update
Prop Hunt has been removed from the playlist so that the developers can refresh the prop selection on existing maps. Face Off and Gunfight Blueprints are making their comebacks.
- Added dynamic icon attachments feature to Create-a-Class. Icons will now update to correspond with the attachments equipped by the player.
- Players can now view the latest patch notes in-game in the Patch Notes tab at the Message of the Day screen.
- New St. Patrick’s Day-themed mode now available in Featured Playlists.
- Addressed an issue where the player couldn't scroll over to other players in the in-game scoreboard.
- Players placed from 26-50 on their Ladder at the end of an Event will now be awarded 1 Gem.
- Players can now properly complete the "Treasured Weapons" Challenge.
- Addressed an issue where the player was unable to load the canister during the Retrieval Objective.
- Addressed a UI issue where the timer display could overlap with the Objective display.
- Addressed an issue where the player could be stuck in last stand using Quick Revive Tier V.
- Addressed an issue where Dead Wire was incorrectly stunning Elite enemies.
- Addressed an issue where the player could apply Pack-a-Punch stats to the Death Machine.