On February 18th, Black Ops Cold War received a small update to correct League Play bugs, stability improvements to Zombies, and an adjustment to Trophy System damage.
Find the full list of changes made below.
- Reduced the amount of damage that the Trophy System Field Upgrade can deal to players.
- Addressed an issue that allowed certain Dual Wield weapons to be equipped in League Play.
- Addressed an issue with preset classes appearing as Unbound in Create-a-Class.
- Addressed an issue with missing Rank icons in the Rank / Ladder UI display.
- Addressed an issue that caused the “Events Processing” UI display to appear incorrectly.
- Fixed crashes related to the Mangler, Plaguehound, Assault Rounds, and Essence Traps.
Treyarch has announced a final weekend of Double XP and Double Battle Pass XP before the release of Season One will take place on Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.