Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is finally here!
The latest instalment in the franchise will see a return to the Black Ops series for the first time since Black Ops 4.
Cold War is a direct sequel to the very first Black Ops title which first released in 2010.
The game has carried a few featured that first appeared when Modern Warfare released in 2019. One of them is Field Upgrades.
Find all the Field Upgrades included in Black Ops Cold War below.
This article will be updated with the latest information once the game releases on November 13th.
- Proximity Mine - Throwable mine which explodes shortly after a player walks over it. Avoidable by crouching. Destroys any vehicle that runs over it. Recharge time: 2 minutes
- SAM Turret - Launches missiles at any enemy scorestreaks in the air. Recharge time: 3 minutes 45 seconds.
- Jammer - Creates field of electronic disruption disabling enemy Field Upgrades. Disrupts enemy minimap. Recharge time: 2 minutes 30 seconds.
- Field Mic - Deployable recording device that highlights enemy locations on the minimap. Recharge time: 3 minutes 15 seconds.
- Gas Mine - Proximity activated trap that emits lethal gas which damages and disorients the enemy. Recharge time: 2 minutes.
- Trophy System - Destroys enemy equipment thrown within a 10 meter radius. Recharge time: 1 minute 20 seconds.