Overwatch has just announced two new legendary skins for the 2020 All Stars, which will be redeemable with Overwatch League tokens. These skins will be available from September 20 to October 12. Reinhardt's skin represents the Earth and D.Va's skin represents the Air.
To get them, nothing very complicated. You'll need OWL tokens, which you can get for free by watching live OWL games by clicking here or by buying them. Each skin will cost you 200 tokens or $19,99.
You can meet the Asia All-Stars on Saturday, September 26, followed by the North America All-Stars on Saturday, October 3. You'll be able to win tokens at these events, as well as at the Grand Finals!
How to Get League Tokens
- Earn five League Tokens for every hour spent on Overwatch League platforms viewing live matches.
- Your viewing time is tracked continuously, so if you watch 30 minutes in one session and return later for another 30 minutes of viewing, you’ll get credit for that total accumulated hour.
- Viewing time only accrues by watching live matches on the Overwatch League website (desktop and mobile), and on the Overwatch
- League mobile apps (iOS and Android).
- League Tokens will be available in your Battle.net account after each completed hour of viewing.
- League Tokens can be used on all Overwatch game platforms (i.e., PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch).
How to Create an Account
- Create or log in to your Blizzard account on overwatchleague.com or in the Overwatch League app.
- View a live stream of a match during the promotion period.
How to Link Your Accounts
To link your console account and your Blizzard account, log in to the Login section of your account settings page and click the + Login button to the right of the console account you wish to link. You'll then be redirected to your console's website.
The regular season is coming to an end. It's time for the Playoffs and the Grand Finals, which will crown the best team of this season in the Overwatch League.