First of all, you must find a Snom in Pokémon Sword or Shield. It is not an exclusive Pokémon so you can easily find it in the wild on Route 8.
In general, the Snom you capture already have a high level. But why aren't they evolving?
How to evolve Snom?
- Increase your friendship with Snom to the maximum (see below how to do this)
- Waiting for the night on the game
- Level Snom so that he can evolve into Frosmoth
How to increase the friendship of a Pokémon?
In Pokémon Sword and Shield, it is quite simple to maximize your friendship with one of our Pokémon. Here are some tips:
- Put Snom first in your team and do some fighting
- Play several times with him in the Pokémon Camp
- Heal him with Pokémon Camp Curry every time he is injured
- You can also give him a Soothe Bell
Presentation of Pokémon Sword and Shield starters and their evolution. If you hesitate between Grookey, Sobble and Scorbunny, here is what their evolved shapes look like.