The vast majority of this week's Fortnite challenges can be completed by playing normally.
You'll just need to get hold of the brand new Recycler — the only real novelty of the last few days, and favor the use of primal weapons to ensure the completion of all levels of the legendary quest.
Other than that, no quest should be a real problem for you, and you can enjoy all the XP in relative peace!
- Set structures on fire (10)
- Search chests (7)
- Eliminate opponents with weapons of Rare rarity or higher (3)
- Shockwave wildlife using a Shockwave Grenade or Bow (1)
- Tame animals in different matches (3)
- Deal damage to opponents with the Recycler (1000)
- Revive a teammate (1)
Each of these quests will reward you with 24,000 XP.
- Deal damage with Primal weapons (2,500)
- Deal damage with Primal weapons (5000)
- Deal damage with Primal weapons (7,500)
- Deal damage with Primal weapons (10,000)
- Deal damage with Primal weapons (12,500)
You'll receive 35,000 XP for the first quest in this line, with 24,500 XP each thereafter.
Dive deeper into the Fortnite Season 6 lore with a new series of Spire Quests. This article covers all the steps you need to complete in order to help Raz in his mission.