Animus anomalies are mysteries that we can find in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. They're routes that allow us to have access to a packet of data that can shed light on the intrigue around Eivor. They're very easily recognizable on the map by a Celtic blue triangle.
It's important to do these puzzles, otherwise you won't be able to 100% complete the game or even learn more about the general plot.
In Lincolnshire, the Anomaly is found in the south of the region.
Tips for completing the Anomaly
This test will be done in several stages where you'll have to come back to the starting point often enough to continue your ascent of the tower. It's very often a question of observation and a little pinch of timing for the single passage of the red blocks.
To move forward easily in this course, here is the procedure to follow:
- Create a light path between the different projectors on the floor. The goal is to make the light reflect on each of them so that the central reflector can propagate its light.
- Climb on the single block with a red rectangle at the back. Point the projector at the small square-shaped block so that you can reach the first projector in height.
- Point the projector you're able to reach on your right to the rectangle in front of you. It'll create a path to the other projector on the far left. A passageway with moving red blocks will get in your way. Have good timing so you don't come back to the last save point.
- Once in front of the last projector, point it towards the gray rectangle to your right. You'll illuminate it later to create a path to the data packet.
- Return to the projector that is closest to the dual reflector. Direct its light towards the small block that leads to the first projector that allowed you to go to the one you just moved. Direct it towards the last high rectangle on the far left.
- Go back to the same projector — the one closest to the double reflector — and redirect its light to the central reflector. The last path will then be open.
- For the last step, there is no need to go back to the first boulders you climbed. Go to the ruins and then climb while following the boulder path that you still haven't taken. By following the path, you can easily reach the data pack that is at the top of the challenge.
If you have some difficulties to understand the process, don't hesitate to follow the video that guides you step by step!
Original content by Camille"Effylia" Bouin.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla is full of mysteries, including Animus Anomalies hiding in all parts of England. Check out our tip for the Anomaly challenge in Suthsexe.