In previous years, EA Sports begins counting down the top 100 players from 100 but for FIFA 21, it has gone straight from the top, unveiling the ten players which have the highest ratings in the new game.
Find the top ten and their respective ratings below!
- Lionel Messi, FC Barcelona (93)
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Piemonte Calcio (92)
- Robert Lewandowski, Bayern München (91)
- Kevin De Bruyne, Manchester City (91)
- Neymar Jr., Paris Saint-Germain (91)
- Jan Oblak, Atletico de Madrid (91)
- Virgil van Dijk, Liverpool (90)
- Kylian Mbappé, Paris Saint-Germain (90)
- Mohamed Salah, Liverpool (90)
Sadio Mané, Liverpool (90)
Liverpool has three of its players in the top ten, while PSG is close behind with two superstar players making the list. As always, the list is topped by Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi. The Barcelona star has the highest overall rating on FIFA 21 at 93 with Ronaldo close behind with a rating of 92.