Warzone Season 3 is in full swing and Raven Software is wasting no time in implementing changes to the popular battle royale.
On April 28th, the developer has released a patch for Warzone, featuring a number of bug fixes surrounding the Hunt for Adler event and a brief glimpse of some of the changes that will be taking place in future updates.
Find the full patch notes below.
Warzone April 28th Update Patch Notes
- The sizes of the first and second circles have been reduced for Verdansk Resurgence.
- End-of-game open mic has been turned off for modes with infinite respawn mechanics. This was intended to take effect with the release of Season Three last week.
- “Hunt for Adler” Limited-Time Event
- Fixed a bug with Challenge completion not tracking as intended.
- Fixed a bug causing Intel to spawn outside of the playable map.
- Fixed several map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to reach out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed a bug that would cause gas mask overlays to remain on screen indefinitely if a player exited the gas as their gas mask was fully depleted.
- Fixed a bug where the epic loot M82 Semi-Auto Sniper was incorrectly labeled as thermal.
- Fixed a bug where the Modern Warfare “Razorwire” Submachine Gun Charlie blueprint could appear in loot caches.
- The R1 Shadowhunter Crossbow has had its reload audio restored.
- Fixed a bug that disallowed players from exiting the plane in Battle Royale Practice mode.
- The explosion in Verdansk’s vista no longer dances around when viewed from different angles. Thanks, Geeky P.
- A sneak peek at some upcoming changes...
- Balance adjustments to the CR-56 AMAX, FARA 83, and Bullfrog.
- Changes to ADS Firing Speed on Cold War attachments.