The next set of VALORANT weapon skins are coming soon, initially due to be released on April 27.
Priced as a bundle for 7100 VALORANT Points, or 1775 VP per weapon (melee at 3550 VP), the skins have multiple levels of variants.
Each weapon will have five levels to unlock.
● Level 1: Model with custom ADS reticle and custom bullet ejectables
● Level 2: Custom muzzle flash VFX and fire audio; idle gem effect (gem swirls)
● Level 3: Custom equip VFX/Audio (cracks appear); custom reload VFX/Audio (cracks appear); custom inspect audio; gem reacts on kill
● Level 4: Kill Banner and Finisher
● Level 5: Chroma with gold model and blue VFX (v1); Finisher and Kill Banner are themed based on Sovereign skin
Almost reflecting what is happening in Teamfight Tactics, the Forsaken weapons bring a good vs evil theme, as they are made to contrast the Sovereign skin line.
Inspired by the Sovereign line, the Forsaken skins are meant to represent what would happen if a Sovereign were to fall and be corrupted. When a Sovereign is banished and gets corrupted, Forsaken is made, and the weapon cosmetic set tries to capture and represent that idea.