New information about Valorant's next update has been leaked. According to well-known leaker and dataminer "floaxy", patch 2.07 is expected to release on April 13.
In general, the agents receiving changes are three: Astra, Viper and Raze. The first will be able to use her Gravity Well to stop players from defusing the spike. Viper's decay mechanic is going to be fixed (it will deal full damage to enemies). Regarding Raze, she will emit a sound while "flying" around, so players can track her movements more easily.
Here's the supposed patch changes list:
Gravity Well (C):
- Now pulls Agents that are defusing the Spike.
- If they are pulled out of defuse range, the defuse will be interrupted.
- Audio cues added to indicate when she’s boosted in the air from Blast Pack.
- Explosion and Showstopper launching VFX updated so they are less obscuring and clear out of the play space faster.
- Fixed a bug when calculating if damage taken while decayed should be lethal for players with armor. Most notably, this was causing Marshal shots when the target was decayed 50 to reduce the enemy to 1 HP instead of killing them.
Quality of Life
- Improved feel of ping wheel selection tool; this should now feel more predictable to use.
- Cypher Tripwires now display to Observers with associated team color.
- Yoru can no longer plant the Spike after using Gatecrash while his Dimensional Shift is active.
- Fixed an unintended dome in the sky that Astra saw if she came out of Astral form while Omen is ulting.
- Fixed a bug where placing Killjoy’s turret next to Sage’s Barrier Orb would sometimes break it.
- Cypher can no longer place Spycam in Cyber Cage projectiles.
- Fixed issue where Killjoy’s disabled Alarmbots would chase far away targets that ran by them when it was re-enabled.
- Fixed issue where Skye’s Guiding Light appeared to go underground when thrown directly down.
- Fixed various localization issues with the server selector and the promotion screen.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Match History filter to function incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where players would have to restart client to rid themselves of their competitive queue restriction after their restriction ended.
- Fixed a bug where some players were not penalized for being AFK after a match ended during remakes.
- Fixed a bug where players using a Russian keyboard were having issues with party push to talk.
- Fixed a bug where players who swapped to Thai keyboard had their voice chat settings resetFixed issue where spectators and observers could sometimes see incorrect aim vectors for scoped-in sniper rifles when switching between views.