South Korean team DAMWON Gaming defeated China's Suning to be crowned the tenth League of Legends world champions back in November.
The celebratory skins were nveiled during the semi-final of the LCK Spring Split — which saw a 3-0 clean sweep for DWG KIA over Hanwha Life Esports.
As is custom, the players chose the champions to receive these special skins.
- Kennen for the top laner Jang "Nuguri " Ha-gwon
- Nidalee for jungler Kim "Canyon" Geon-bu
- Twisted Fate for mid laner Heo "ShowMaker" Su
- Jhin for ADC Jang "Ghost" Yong-jun
- Leona for support Cho BeryL" Geon-hee.
At the moment, no release date has been revealed, but they are likely to hit the PBE for the 11.9 or 11.10 cycle.