Warzone update 1.34 has gone live across all platforms and after plenty of backlash surrounding the overpowered nature of the AUG tactical rifle, Raven Software has implemented a nerf to the weapon in a bid to diversify the metagame.
Alongside the nerf, few changes have been made to the battle royale.
Find the full patch notes and update size below.
Warzone Update 1.34 Size
- PlayStation 5: 52GB
- PlayStation 4: 52GB
- Xbox Series X|S: 57.8GB
- Xbox One: 57.8GB
- PC: 52.4GB (Warzone only) / 133.6GB (Modern Warfare and Warzone)
Despite only a few changes being made in the update, the large size is to optimize the game in order to compress certain files in order to reduce the total size of the game.
Warzone Update 1.34 Patch Notes
- Fixed Dev Error 6634 for Xbox.
- Fixed subtitles for Sims, Beck, and Garcia.
- Armor should now spawn consistently as ground loot across all matches.
- The Tactical Map has been updated:
- You can now double-click to place a Danger Ping.
- When hovering over some pingable objects you’ll now sometimes get the name of the object, making it easier to see what you’re pointing at.
- It should now be slightly easier to point at exactly what you want when items are very close to one another.
- Changed “Delete Pings” text to “Remove My Pings”.
- On Rebirth Island, an out of map exploit was fixed near Chemical Engineering.
- In Plunder, Self Revive can now be dropped via the Quick Inventory menu.
- With keyboard/mouse or any Bumper Ping control scheme, holding the Ping button down for a short time will let you clear all your placed pings at once.
- The Cold War AUG’s base recoil magnitude has been increased.
- Cold War weapon unlocks now appear properly in the After Action Report.
- The Suppressor muzzle now correctly displays muzzle flash concealment as a pro.
- The Cavalry Lancer barrel now increases damage done to vehicles.
- Smooth zoom/variable zoom scopes will now properly mount on vertical walls.
- Fixed some ADS firing animation issues on scopes.
- Fixed a bug where some Cold War barrels were not having their intended effects.
- Baker’s fourth Operator Mission Objective to eliminate 15 enemies using a weapon with an attached 2x magnified scope or greater now tracks properly.
Wolf is one of two new Operators arriving in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone. Here's how to unlock the Operator!