Image courtesy of Square Enix
Players are now able to obtain new items in the Final Fantasy XIV Online Store: the brand new Alphinaud's Attire is the highlight, but also items returning from last year's Easter Event.
Alphinaud's costume also comes with its exclusive hairstyle: the Modern Aesthetics - Sharlayan Studies.
The items added today in the online store are:
- Brand New Alphinaud's Attire
- Painted Foothills (Piano Collections) Orchestrion Roll
- Night in the Brume (Piano Collections) Orchestrion Roll
- Ominous Prognisticks (Piano Collections) Orchestrion Roll
- Rabbit Head
- Rabbit Suit
- Dapper Rabbit Suit
- Authentic Stuffed Rabbit
- Authentic Hatching-tide Advertisement
FFXIV Modern Aesthetics - Sharlayan Studies
In Final Fantasy XIV players can face many bosses — but how do you access Extreme battles? Here is our guide on how to unlock every Extreme boss in FF14.
Patch 5.5 of FFXIV is planned to be released soon and here are some new visuals for the update.