Season 2 of Black Ops Cold War is in full swing and developer Treyarch has released the patch notes for an update that went live on March 25th.
For PlayStation users, Double XP, Double Weapon XP, and Double Battle Pass XP has gone live (Double XP goes live for other platforms from March 26th) alongside a wealth of bug fixes and changes to the game.
Find a full list of patch notes below!
- 2XP now available on PlayStation through 10AM PT March 26.
- Triple-Double Weekend begins 10AM PT March 26 on all platforms (Double XP, Double Weapon XP, Double Battle Pass XP). Ends 10AM PT March 29.
- Addressed a visual issue where Naga’s legs could display improperly.
- R1 Shadowhunter (added Mar. 24)New one-shot kill crossbow available via in-game challenge and the Store.
- Added to the Special weapon category in Create-a-Class.
- Nuclear Apocalypse - TDM, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint on Nuketown ’84 and Apocalypse.
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Gun Game
- Nuketown 24/7 (also available in Hardcore)
- Face Off (also available in Hardcore)
- Addressed an issue where multiple players would not receive a prompt to accept the Exfil after a player used the radio to call in the helicopter.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)