Just a few days after the release of Firebase Z and the return of multiplayer map Express, Treyarch has released another update for Black Ops Cold War.
The February 6th update was rolled out to fix a number of bugs and exploits spotted on Firebase Z, the newest Zombies map to arrive.
Find the full patch notes for the update below:
Black Ops Cold War February 6th update patch notes
- Slightly reduced penalties to speed and jump height when landing from a jump.
- Fixed a rare crash related to Gunfight.
- Care Package - Addressed an issue where shooting down a Care Package helicopter with a launcher would not destroy it.
- Fixed multiple crashes related to Jump Pads, Assault Rounds, Essence Traps, Tombstone Soda, Hellhounds, and the Mimic in “Firebase Z.”
- Addressed an issue where the Orda would not fire its secondary attacks appropriately.
- Addressed issues that allowed the player to get on top of the Fire Control Unit in the Defense Lines.
- Addressed an issue with Medals showing incorrect info (Fake Out, Hold the Line).
- Fixed description tab time and score limit for multiple modes.