Raven Software has revealed details on the February 5th update for Call of Duty: Warzone. The patch notes aren't huge, but they do reveal details on correcting major problems such as the infamous stim glitch.
Find the full patch notes below:
- Verdansk BR - Armored Royale
- Plunder - Quads
- Rebirth Island - Resurgence Trios
- New fix to remove infinite stim glitch. Issue stemmed from player getting stuck in throwback state after throwing back a live grenade.
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be more in line with Verdansk BR. This is part of our continued effort to normalize XP rewards across our various game modes.
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for BOCW weapons.
- Certain operator missions for Stitch should now track as intended.
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory.
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu.
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles.
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display the correct watch.
- Fixed various minor issues including images, icons, and names.
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32.
With cheating the hot topic of conversation within the Call of Duty community, Activision has provided an update on what's being done to combat the issue.