After a wave of updates hit Black Ops Cold War and Warzone, Treyarch and Raven Software have released the patch notes.
For Warzone, the DMR 14 has received a nerf while a new playlist update has gone for live for Black Ops Cold War.
Find all the changes made below.
- Addressed an issue that could prevent new Daily Challenges from appearing.
- Addressed issues preventing the following Daily Challenges from tracking properly:
- “Team Deathmatch Challenger”
- “Hardcore Challenger”
- “Hardcore Champion”
- Addressed an issue that could prevent progress from tracking for the “Mass Casualties” Challenge when using a Cruise Missile.
- Raid + Crossroads Strike 24/7
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Fireteam: Dirty Bomb Duos
- Nuketown 24/7 - Holiday replaced with Nuketown '84
- Face Off
- Prop Hunt
- Fireteam: Dirty Bomb
Added extra models and collision to prevent being able to kill enemies at their spawn in Game Show at the start of a match.
- Combined Arms
Adjusted time in Combined Arms: Assault when a zone is captured.
- H.A.R.P - Addressed an issue in Hardcore modes where Spy Planes exiting the map could override the mini-map being active, even if a H.A.R.P. was still active.
- Care Package - Fixed a rare crash that could occur when calling in a Holiday Care Package.
- Adjusted XP values for Operator Missions.
- Added various stability fixes.
- Closed various map exploit areas.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Ammo Mod from appearing on the player’s weapon immediately after using the Pack-a-Punch.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Addressed an issue where the player could load into Dead Ops Arcade with the wrong Operator Skin.
- Addressed an issue where the player could be downed by walking underneath a spike trap.
- Addressed different effect issues occurring when transitioning from solo play.
- Addressed various particle effect issues.
- Addressed an issue where a player could lose their Bronze chalice after a private match.
- Verdansk Quads – 152 Players
- Trios – 150 Players
- Duos – 150 Players
- Solos – 150 Players
- Plunder Quads – 100 Players
- Resurgence Trios – 45 Players
- Mini Royale Duos – 40 Players
- DMR 14 - Reduced headshot damage, increased recoil
- Type 63 - Reduced headshot damage, increased recoil
- MAC-10 - Decreased headshot damage multiplier
- Diamatti (Akimbo only) - Decreased damage range, increased hip-fire spread.