The first patch of the new League of Legends season goes a long way to getting us ready for the resumption of ranked and competitve play for 2021.
While not a massive patch, here's a summary of what you can expect.
Patch 11.1 Contents
- Warden Quinn and Warden Gragas
- Marauder Kled, Marauder Xin Zhao and Marauder Kalista
- Buffs: Gnar, Yasuo, Yone, Kayne
- Nerfs: Akali, Anivia, Galio, Fiddlesticks, Master Yi, Olaf
- Adjusted base stats for many champions
- All items with Grievous Wounds have duration increased: 2 seconds → 3 seconds
- Buffs: Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Moonstone Renewer, Luden's Tempest, Shurelya's Battlesong, Archangel's Staff, Seraph's Embrace, Night Harvester
- Balanced: Runaan's Hurricane, Manamune, Muramana, Trinity Force, Hextech Rocketbelt, Goredrinker, Stridebreaker, Duskblade of Draktharr, Prowler's Claw
- Nerfs: Imperial Mandate, Sunfire Aegis
- Buff: Cosmic Insight
- Balance: Ultimate Hunter
- New Summoner Icons
- New Emotes
Presented during the Finals of Worlds, the first trailer for Riot Games’ upcoming RPG showed off The Ruined King, the future antagonist for their next game. There are even some indications that this character may well join League of Legends.