Taking the form of a 5v5 deathmatch, both teams will have to make 50 eliminations to win the game. You'll reappear if you're killed. Forget your Operator, Vandal and other Phantom, your best weapon here will be a snowball launcher.
Be careful though, because snowballs are somewhat different projectiles from the ones you're used to. They've a longer travel time and a bell-shaped trajectory.
Note that your snowball ammo is infinite, so you can shoot your enemies indefinitely.
Gifts spawn around the map, sometimes a portal appears and gifts come pouring out. Each gift contains a power up when opened (shoot to open).
You can only have one of each power up at a time, so make sure to share with your teammates — it's Christmas time after all!
If you die, you drop your power ups and someone else can snag them.
- Rapid Fire: fire even faster.
- Growball: grows over time while traveling in the air.
- Ricochet: for all those snowball trick shots off the ground and walls.
- Skates: skate around quickly and in style. Jump higher!
You'll earn 750 XP per completed game and 150 XP more if you win. Playing a game of snowball battle will also allow you to win a thematic lucky charm.
- From December 15 to 21, your snowball battlefield will be none other than Icebox.
- From December 22 to 29, you'll be able to face your friends (or enemies) on all the other maps.
Original content by Célia "Lolisa".
Valorant 1.14 Patch mainly updates Sage and Icebox. Players will also be pleased to see that a new game mode has been introduced: Snowball Fight. Riot Games is already starting to celebrate the festive season!