Act Rank Badges are disabled in-game while we investigate a potential issue where they may be causing performance hitches in-game. Your Act Rank Badge will still display in Competitive lobbies, map load in, and on the end-of-game screen.
Game Systems Updates
- Observers no longer hear ping audio.
- Improved sightline visibility in well-lit areas.
- Added Game State Modification cheat to allow moderators to adjust various aspects of the game (player stats, money, etc.) in a tournament setting.
- Rolled back fixed team colors change from 1.11.
- We have redesigned the Open/Close Party toggle to make it easier for players to understand whether they are in an open or closed party.
- Observers will now appear as “in game” in the social panel.
- Observers can now view and type in /all chat in custom games.
Quality of Life
Added a new user interface for custom game observers during character select
- Fixed a bug where leaving/disconnecting from a Custom Game would result in a VAL-51 error, requiring the game to be remade in order for the player to rejoin.
- Fixed a bug in the end-of-game screen after an Icebox match that displayed Haven’s map, and would incorrectly display timeline markers
- Fixed issue where players could target mid-air (dropped) weapons with some abilities.
- Left handed mode: fixed recoil animation being incorrectly mirrored (mismatching actual weapon recoil).
- Fixed overlapping Observer UI when a player is planting/defusing.
- Fixed inconsistent team coloring on minimap pings.
- Fixed rare issue where Observer camera transition visuals could get stuck when swapping between player views.
For the release of the brand-new Ion skin range in Valorant, we sat down with Producer Preeti Khanolkar and Art Lead Sean Marino to discuss their daily life and their responsibilities. Discover these new skins, as well as the process behind their creation, in this exclusive interview!