Season 6 for Modern Warfare and Warzone is coming to a close.
Before the season ends, developer Infinity Ward has announced that it will be releasing a patch, just four days prior to the release of Black Ops Cold War.
In this article, find out everything you need to know about the upcoming patch.
Patch 1.29 Patch Notes
The patch notes for Patch 1.29 have been released. Find out everything that has been added and all the changes made below:
- Ground War
- TDM Snipers Only
- Hardpoint Hills and Kills
- Shipment 24/7
- Shoot House 24/7
- BR Solos, Duos, Trios, and Quads
- Plunder Trios
We’re excited to launch a beta version of Private Warzone matches! This requires various player counts to start the match and we have three modes available:
- BR – 50 players required to start (also has squad variations)
- Plunder – 30 players required to start (also has squad variations)
- Mini BR – 24 players required
Please share any bugs you encounter along with your feedback!
- Fix for a bug where, when reviving a fallen teammate as the round ends in Survival, users can become stuck in third person
- Fixed an issue where some players were seeing the error code: “HK:s=373408m=54293536:10635584”
- Fix for the Gaz Operator challenge where players are unable to complete the first objective in the Season 4 Gaz Operator Bundle Mission “win 3 Gulag fights as Gaz”
- Fix for an issue where officer challenges 90 – 100 have been resetting after completion, preventing players from getting the last Season 6 Emblem
- In the Safehouse Finale of SP, at the Killstreak Chopper checkpoint, when using the zoom button the camera will zoom in and out
- Players using the Juggernaut will not hear the drilling audio when hit by the Phlembotomizer throwing knife. This has been fixed
- Fixed a bug where the player could have the Spotter Scope effect when not ADSing with it by picking up 2 weapons while looking with the scope
- Fixed a bug where helicopters could spin and float in the air after progressing in Survival
- Fixes to help prevent players from going AFK in Gunfight
- LMGs, Sniper Rifles, and Marksmen Rifles will now rotate as intended in Gunfight
- Fix for an issue where players that die right before an HQ is disabled and watch the full killcam do not spawn in as intended
- M4 Tombstone: Fix for a bug where adding the .458 SOCOM or the 9mm Para 32-Round Mags removes them from the weapon model
- Tracer Pack: Sakura Edition- Maruyama – The dynamic icon appears to have a minor gap between the barrel and body of the weapon when the Compensator is equipped on the FTAC 13.5″ Compact barrel. This has been fixed.
- To help with patch sizes and disk space, high-resolution textures will now be downloaded while playing, using On-Demand Textures Streaming:On-Demand Textures Streaming is located in the Options, under the Graphics tab and in the Details & Textures section.
It will only kick-in for users playing with Texture Resolution set to High.
It streams textures for Operators and Weapons.
You can control the daily texture streaming limit and the size of your cache
You can learn more about Texture Streaming HERE
- Fix for a bug where a Premium user with only Warzone installed, can select a trial on a MP map, which can result in a crash
- Fix for a bug where PC players were able to select a custom loadout in Snipers Only
- Fixes for an issue where some Activision account names were being applied to different profiles in the friends list
- Survival mode now has its own DLC package. To access Survival, a player has to install both Special Ops and Survival
- Fixes to help fight against weapon corruption while in Spectator mode
- The gas from the Gas Grenade can sometimes obscure or completely hide players from thermal scopes
- Fixed an exploit near the Lozoff Pass Metro Station
- Armored Royale: Fixed a bug where dropping a truck redeployment flare into the service entrance of the subway can cause the truck to parachute underground
- While in Plunder, players parachutes will now auto deploy to help prevent against exploits
- Fix for an exploit with the Durable Gas Mask
- Fixed an audio bug where no overheat audio was playing when using the minigun on the helicopter
- When the player is using Bumper Ping as their button layout, the player will be unable to switch between the Gas Grenade and EMP Blast, resulting in them only able to use the gas grenade. This has been fixed
- When sitting in passenger seat of a helicopter and using the minigun, priming a lethal while simultaneously switching seats will break the players viewmodel. This has been fixed
- Fix for a bug where players are unable to equip other War Tracks after selecting “Random”
- Removed Juggernauts from Bunker puzzles
Source: Infinity Ward
Release Date and Time
For some PlayStation players, pre-loading of the update has already begun. Patch 1.29 is scheduled to go live at 11PM PT on November 8th.
Xbox and PC players will not have the ability to pre-load the update.
For PlayStation, the patch will be 33GB in size.
As for Xbox and PC, it is too early to tell how big this patch will be.
It's probably a good idea to make sure there's space on your hard drive.
With the imminent release of Black Ops Cold War, the exact content of this patch could be a range of items.
Like previous updates, there's a possibility of new cosmetic items being added to both Modern Warfare and Warzone, but there is also the chance that this patch could be the beginning of Black Ops Cold War integrating into Warzone.
Black Ops Cold War Integration
It has been revealed that Black Ops Cold War integration into Warzone will take place on December 10th, the start of Season One.
However, the latest Message of the Day has revealed that the entire Black Ops Cold War weapon arsenal will be arriving in Warzone on November 13th, coinciding with the release of the new game.
There has been no official comment from Infinity Ward, Treyarch or Activsion, but the message does say players will be able to find out more through the Call of Duty blog.
Stay tuned for the latest news!