Scorestreaks are back and the score is no longer lost in the event of death. Players will also earn scorestreak multipliers to reach the high-tier streaks. Players also earn points for helping your team complete the objective, and each Scorestreak will go on an automatic cooldown after being used to prevent spam.
The streaks have been reworked in order to offer a much more balanced experience.
Scorestreaks include both manually driven and AI controlled vehicles - like the classic RC-XD and the Attack Helicopter - as well as powerful pocket weapons and support items, including the War Machine
- The traditional mini-map is back! Shots will appear as a red dot on the map to all players, just like the good old days.
- The kill time is slightly faster than that of Black Ops 4.
- Auto health regeneration has returned to allow players to focus on shooting and movement.
- Unlimited Sprint Confirmed! Players can sprint across the battlefield without losing momentum, and each sprint now begins with a small burst of speed that settles into normal sprint speed, helping you get out of sticky situations quickly.
- Gliding now naturally shifts to a tactical crouch position for more controlled and realistic movement patterns.
- Players can toggle several HUD items in the settings, including the ability to see health bars on enemies and allies.
- Players can change their loadouts mid-game without having to leave the game.
- The Ninja Perk returns from the original Black Ops to dampen the sound of your footsteps while sprinting.