Achievements and titles
New achievements and titles have been added.
The following text commands have been added:
- /highfive & /hifive
- An issue when playing the quest "This One's for the Lovers" wherein players could not target the NPC Nervy Nipper using a gamepad or keyboard.
- An issue in the instanced dungeon Haukke Manor wherein players could not obtain The Maiden's Lament Orchestrion Roll from treasure coffers.
- An issue in the instanced dungeon The Sunken Temple of Qarn wherein players could not obtain Belah'dian Glass from treasure coffers.
- An issue in the instanced dungeon Dzemael Darkhold wherein players could not obtain The Darkhold Orchestrion Roll from treasure coffers.
- An issue when participating in the FATE "Heroes of the 2nd" wherein certain enemies spawned in the air and could not be targeted.
- An issue when undertaking the guildleve "It's a Trap" wherein objects were not corrected placed, preventing players from completing objectives.
- An issue when undertaking the guildleve "Metal Has No Master" wherein certain gathering points could not be targeted using a gamepad or keyboard.
- An issue wherein players could not land at locations 48 and 49 of the A Realm Reborn sightseeing log while riding a flying mount.
- An issue in Eastern La Noscea wherein players in certain areas of Hidden Falls Docks were unable to use Teleport or Return and were unable to fly.
- An issue in Northern Thanalan wherein certain gathering points could not be targeted using a gamepad or keyboard.
- An issue wherein the waist gear and accessories of augmented Neo-Ishgardian attire had the incorrect number of materia sockets.
- An issue wherein Trial Synthesis could not be executed for recipes requiring equipment that is not in a player's inventory.
- An issue wherein certain collectable item recipes unlocked at level 70 did not appear in the Crafting Log when a player's character is level
- An issue wherein dialog did not display when speaking with the NPC Collectable Dealer after unlocking the Splendors Exchange.
- An issue wherein a log message did not display for nearby party members when earning the achievement "Bravest Warriors."
- Other various issues have also been addressed.
Even during the global health crisis, the FFXIV team have continued working hard on Patch 5.3. We were lucky enough to ask Yoshi-P some questions about the update and their plans for the future.