FFXIV 5.31 Patch Notes
Ishgardian Restoration Phase Three
The new phase of the Ishgardian Restoration is starting with the construction of a new commercial district. Following this update adjustments to the previous phase's items have been made:
- Players can no longer collect stamps for the Kupo of Fortune.
- The number of skybuilders' scrips received for submissions has been reduced.
- The number of skyward points received for submissions has been reduced.
- Skyward points received for submissions will no longer contribute to rankings.
Along with the new phase of the Restoration, players can now gather new items in the Diadem and can submit them to Flotpassant in the Firmament (X:12.2 Y:14.6).
You can find the list of items dropped by monsters here.
Changes have been made to items from the previous phase:
- Players will no longer receive skybuilders' scrips.
- The number of skyward points received has been reduced.
- Skyward points received will no longer contribute to rankings.
New skybuilders' scrip items are available for exchange from Enie in the Firmament (X:12.0 Y:14.0).
Kupo of Fortune
Additions and adjustments have been made to the rewards from the Kupo of Fortune.
Phase Three Ishgardian Restoration Rankings
For more information about the changes made to the Ishgardian Restoration ranking, please check our dedicated article.
A new phase of the Ishgardian Restoration is coming in FFXIV 5.31. New rewards and achievements, here is everything about the next Skybuilder Rankings
Ishgardian Restoration Story quests and Side quests
Once all reconstruction works included in Patch 5.31 have been completed, speak with Augebert in the Firmament (X:11.4 Y:14.1) to unlock these quests.
These sidequests are unlocked once the Patch 5.31 Ishgardian Restoration story quests have been completed.
Quality of life
Players may now speak with the Face of the Firmament (X:11.5 Y:14.3) to be transported from the Mendicant's Court to Saint Roelle's Dais.
Even during the global health crisis, the FFXIV team have continued working hard on Patch 5.3. We were lucky enough to ask Yoshi-P some questions about the update and their plans for the future.