Twitch Esports was quick to express its interest in the Party Game as well as its competitive potential. Fall Guys will have its first competitive christening on August 28th, where 80 participants will compete for a total prize pool of $50,000.
The participants will be divided into 20 teams of four Fall Guys for a total of ten events. Each qualified player in each game will earn points for their team, which will directly influence the final standings.
Points were awarded according to the types of rounds (mini-games) played during each game.
- Round 1: 1 Point for each member who finishes the event.
- Round 2: 2 Points per member who finishes the event.
- Round 3: 3 Points for each member who finishes the event.
- Round 4: 4 Points for each member who finishes the event.
- Round 5: 5 Points for each member who finishes the event.
- Round 2: the winner gets +20 Points
- Round 3: the winner gets +17 Points
- Round 4: the winner gets +14 Points
- Round 5: the winner gets +10 Points
- Round 6: the winner gets +7 Points
All teams play 7 games, then the worst teams (11th-20th) are eliminated. After the 8th game, the teams occupying places 6-10 are eliminated. After the 9th game, teams occupying positions 3-5 are eliminated. After the 10th game, a grand winner is determined.
Original content by Romain "Zorg" Becquelin.