Between managing crowded servers and fixing post-launch bugs, Fall Guys' developer teams are busy. Just twenty days after its official release, the Mediatonic-signed party game is in its second major patch, largely containing fixes intended to improve the player experience.
On social media, this patch, which will require an update to your version of the game, is even called hotfix 2. Here is its content.
Patches and updated items
- The mini-game selection algorithm has been changed so that a team game is not selected if the teams are unequal in size.
- On PS4, controller options have been added, such as X / Y axis inversion or sensitivity.
- Improved the store to prevent accidental purchases.
- Fixed an issue that was causing crashes in the Top 5.
- Visual enhancements
- UI improvement on PS4
- Added a button to change the jump key for the Japanese version.
- Trophies and achievements are now correctly displayed.
- Players can no longer grab certain moving obstacles.
- Geometry modified to prevent harmful exploitation of certain secrets
- Bug fix on the camera
Season 2 of Fall Guys doesn't arrive for forty days, but the developers already want to hype us, by teasing the next season of the successful party game.
Original content by Romain "Zorg" Becquelin.