Menu
Millenium / Video Games Articles and stories / Overwatch /

Overwatch League: How to vote for 2020 T-Mobile OWL MVP

Overwatch League: How to vote for 2020 T-Mobile OWL MVP
0

As last year T-Mobile will award the MVP title in the Overwatch League. Voting is open from August 7 to 28 on the official League website and on Twitter.

Overwatch League: How to vote for 2020 T-Mobile OWL MVP

From 7 to 28 August, T-Mobile will award the MVP (Most Valuable Player) title of the 2020 Overwatch League. It will be awarded to the best player of the best competition in Overwatch.

To vote on Twitter, use the hashtag #OWLMVP and either the Twitter handle or Battle.net name of your MVP candidate. For example you can vote for Jae-Hyeok "Carpe" Lee by tweeting "#OWLMVP Carpe" or "#OWLMVP @carpe_ow."

Fan votes account for 25% of the overall tally, with the other 75% coming from a combination of general managers, head coaches, broadcast talent, and media.

The winner will be announced in the post-season on September 3. He will receive the MVP trophy, a hefty $100,000 USD cash prize provided by T-Mobile, and an MVP jersey patch for the 2021 season.

Who Will You Choose?

Xzi

Ki-hyo "Xzi" Jung is an 18 year old player who plays at Paris Eternal, he's a damage player and his mains are McCree, Fatale and Tracer.

Alarm

Kyung-bo "Alarm" Kim is a 19 year old player who has played a lot of tournaments and has reached the top ranking of the Overwatch Contenders for two years.

Carpe

Jae-hyeok "Carpe" Lee is a 21 year old player and one of the flagship Philadelphia Fusion DPS. The ultra talented player was the first to reach the 4,000 total final shots in the League.

ChoiHyoBin

Hyo-bin "ChoiHyoBin" Choi is a 22 year old player is one of the best off-tank players in this Overwatch League. He's very strong with D.Va, Chopper, Sigma and Zarya.

Viol2t

Minki "Viol2t" Park is a 20 year old player who is in the San Francisco Shock team and plays the role of flex support. His mains are Zenyatta, Baptiste, Moira and Ana.

Cr0ng

Ki-cheol "Cr0ng" Nam is a 21-year-old player from Guangzhou Charge. He plays the role of off-tank, and knows how to stay very precise, knowing how to play very efficiently with obstacles on his Sigma.

Eileen

Ou "Eileen" Yiliang is a 19 year old player, who is also part of the Guangzhou Charge. He's a flex DPS who mainly plays Genji, Doomfist, Sombra and Tracer.

Fleta

Byung-sun "Fleta" Kim is a 20-year-old player from Shanghai Dragons. He's a flex DPS and is able to play many picks perfectly.

Void

Jun-woo "Void" Kang is a 23 years old player. Former member of Los Angeles Gladiators, he joined Shanghai Dragons in 2020 where he currently plays.

Yaki

Jun-ki "Yaki" Kim is a 19-year-old DPS player. He mainly plays Genji, Pharah, Tracer, Mei and Echo, in the Florida Mayhem team.

Overwatch Teams Up With Talented Creators for Summer of Music

If you've always dreamed of hearing new versions of your favorite game theme, now is the time! Blizzard is associated with 8 artists around the world to create their own version of the game's music. Find all the information in the article.

0

More Stories

06:12 Overwatch: Patch 1.52 introduced Comic Book Tracer and some updates
02:00 Overwatch: Tracer's Comic Challenge, Skin & Rewards
02:24 Overwatch: Exclusive Tracer London Calling Comic Book Revelation
01:27 Tracer's Comic Challenge and London Calling Comic Book revealed
05:28 Fleta voted 2020 Overwatch League MVP
02:46 Overwatch League 2020 Playoffs: Qualified teams for the Grand Final weekend
01:58 Overwatch League 2020 All-Star skins have been revealed
02:42 New Patch Notes is available in Overwatch
01:21 Voting for your 2020 Overwatch League MVP has ended
02:06 Overwatch League 2020: Week 29 Results

Recommended

Overwatch League 2020 All-Star skins have been revealed
Overwatch League 2020: Week 29 Results
2020 Overwatch League Standings: Shangai Dragons has taken the lead

Discover guides

Echo is available on Overwatch's live servers
Overwatch World Cup 2019: USA are your World Champions!
Overwatch League 2019: all the results of the last weekend of Stage 4