To obtain a Galar Yamask, you must go to specific locations on the Pokémon Sword and Shield map.
Where to find Galar Yamask?
- Route 6: the road just before Stow-on-Side, a little desert road, in the tall grass (visible).
How to make it evolve into Runerigus?
The method of evolution is very special. Some requirements must be met:
- Make sure your Yamask is in good health (more than 50 HP)
- Head to Route 2 (or higher) to fight against weak Pokémon. Your objective? Lose around 49 HP to your Yamask.
- Take your Yamask to Wild Area, and more precisely to the Hammerlocke Hills
- With Yamask in your team (in first place), you have to go under the big stone arch (see picture).
- Once below, your Galarian Yamask will automatically evolve.