There are four main classes in Outriders, one of them being the Pyromancer. Here’s everything you need to know about it.
Summons a wave of fire that deals damage and burns all enemies in its path.
Pull an enemy towards you, dealing damage, draining health.
Select an enemy to burn, interrupts it and deals damage. Enemies affected by Scorch receive additional damage and Scorch will be consumed.
Deals damage to all enemies within a large radius and interrupts their skills. Enemies affected by Scorch take additional damage.
Fill the magazine of your current weapon with anomaly infused bullets that will inflict Burns in a small radius and pierce targets, damaging enemies behind them. The skill lasts until you reload or switch weapons.
Create an anomaly explosion to deal damage to all enemies in a large radius around you.
Fires a beam of energy that deals damage at 125% of Status Potency, inflicting Burn and causing Interruption.
Create a volcanic eruption under the selected enemy, dealing damage to them, as well as all enemies within a small radius around the target.
Pyromancer Class Tree
- Ashbreaker – specialises in boosting weapon damage against marked enemies.
- Forestorm – specialises in boosting maximum health and damage mitigation.
- Tempest – specialises in boosting skill damage.
Legendary Class Armor Sets
- Acari: Every enemy damaged by Heatwave grants 50% Anomaly Power bonus for 10 seconds. (Capped at 300% Anomaly Power bonus).
- Lava Lich: Increase damage and decrease cooldown of Eruption.
- Reforged: Increase Feed the Flames damage and Thermal Bomb damage by 50%.
- Torturer: Triples the size of Volcanic Rounds' damaging aura that surrounds each bullet.
Additional content by Camille"Effylia" Bouin.
This guide tells you all you need to know about the Pyromancer class in Outriders, including optimal build, which weapons and armor to use, and which skills to pick up.