There are four main classes in Outriders, one of them being the Trickster. Here’s everything you need to know about it.
Paralyzes and slices enemies in front of you, dealing damage and slowing and then interrupting all targets.
Create a time-space anomaly that slows enemies and projectiles for 10 seconds.
Select an enemy to teleport behind them and receive a shield bonus.
Fill your current weapon's magazine with anomaly infused bullets that increase your firepower by 1213. Skill lasts until you reload or switch weapons.
Generates a whirlwind of anomaly blades that deal damage to all nearby enemies.
Receive a shield and mark your location for 28 seconds. Triggering the skill again will bend space-time and teleport you to the marked location.
Throw a temporal knife at an enemy. The blade will ricochet between up to 5 enemies within a small radius, dealing damage and marking them. All marked targets will be hit by Slow and for 10 seconds the first damage dealt by you will be doubled.
Create a shock wave that suspends enemies in the air, leaving them unable to fight for 3.5 seconds and inflicting weakness on them.
Trickster Class Tree
- Assassin – specialises in boosting weapon damage while moving
- Harbinger – specialises in damage mitigation by increasing health, armour and shields.
- Reaver – specialises in increasing skill damage and boosting health leech.
Legendary Class Armor Sets
- Chronosuit Set: Reverting time replenishes ammo in your magazine
- Edge of Time Set: Increase damage for Temporal Blade by 100% and Cyclone Slice by 100%
- Trespasser Set: Player can't die while inside the Slow Trap
- Ugake Otarah Set: Hunt the Prey does not consume cooldown when teleporting behind an enemy marked with Venator's Knife
Additional content by Camille"Effylia" Bouin.
This guide tells you all you need to know about the Trickster class in Outriders, including optimal build, which weapons and armor to use, and which skills to pick up.