Spire Quests are a new addition to Fortnite, and allow players to delve into the lore of Season 6 and its main cast of characters.
Thanks to Zero Point, there are five different Joneses to seek out from five different realities. Here's where you need to look.
Where to find and talk to the Joneses
Five that we think are easy enough are marked on the map below.
All Jonesy Locations
- Rex - East of The Spire. at the campsite
- Wreck Raider – Coral Castle, in the northern part
- Cabbie – In Lazy Lake, in or near the house with the cab outside
- Slurp Jonesy – Slurpy Swamp, in the factory
- Castaway Jonesy - Island NE of Steamy Stacks
- Suntan Specialist - Sweaty Sands, in the lifeguard hut on the beach
- Grill Sergeant - Durr Burger east of Stealthy Stronghold
- Sash Sergeant - Weeping Woods, at the playground
Bunker Jonesy can also be found in one of multiple locations:
- House on the cliffs between Craggy Cliffs and Steamy Stacks
- House on the island southeast of Misty Meadows
- In the Lighthouse on the island to the northwest of Stealthy Stronghold
You should have no real trouble finding the Joneses once near each spawn site, since NPCs have a special speech bubble above their heads when you are near. It also appears on the minimap.
Simply select the Spire option in the radial menu that pops up when you interact with them.
While it's possible to interact with all the Joneses in a single match, it may take a couple of games to complete them all thanks to traffic and sheer logistics of positioning.
Be mindful of enemy players ruining your attempts, make sure you're armed, and if needs be, try playing in Team Rumble mode where respawns are plenty!
Dive deeper into the Fortnite Season 6 lore with a new series of Spire Quests. This article covers all the steps you need to complete in order to help Raz in his mission.