- Invincible: Increases max health by 10/20/30% — it's always interesting to increase your health bar.
- Pack Mule: Increase load limit by 60 — always a good solution to invest in.
- Mechanic: Increases the number of components obtained through disassembly - A bonus to invest in early since it pays off in the very long term.
- Scrapper: Allows you to automatically dismantle the junk - It will save you time, but be careful, it also automatically recycles high value junk, which will make you loose money.
- Can't touch this: Makes you immune to all effects of your own grenades — Probably the best bonus in the game, since it keeps you from killing yourself with your grenades. It also allows you to beat enemies in melee after blindly throwing them a grenade.
- Insulation: Immune to electric shock - Requires a relatively high Technical score, but it's a good investment.
- Advanced Datamine: Improves the Data Mining daemon and increases the amount of Eurodollars obtained via access points by 50/100% — This requires relatively high Intelligence, but in return you will collect large sums on the access points (2000 Eurodollars on average). This is the best way to get rich, but it takes 9-12 in Intelligence to fully exploit it.
- Biosynergy: Allows you to recover RAM in combat at a rate of 4/8/12 units every 60 seconds — Even without playing a Netrunner, it's a pain not being able to recover memory in combat, especially when you are stuck there for a long period of time. Investing even one point in there will change your life.
- Crouching Tiger: Increases your stealth movement speed by 20% — Mostly a comfort bonus, but it will help tremendously with your stealth.
- Cold Blood: After defeating an enemy, activates Cold Blood for 10 sec and increases movement speed by 2%. Stackable up to 1 / 2 / 3 times — Note that this perk is not interesting on its own without investing in the rest of the tree
Original content by Robin "Raiden" Bouquet.