Krig 6 Weapon Overview
The Krig 6 is another popular rifle in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War thanks to its incredible accuracy and firepower at any distance.
Like many weapons in the category, the Krig is deadly when laying down a sustained rate of fire, but what sets it apart from the rest is its overall stability.
Krig 6 Unlock Level
Krig 6 Best Attachments
- Optic: Quickdot LED | Royal & Kross 4x | Diamondback Reflex
- Muzzle: Infantry Compensator | Flashguard 5.56 | Agency Suppressor
- Barrel: 17.7" Cavalry Lancer | 19.7" Takedown | 16.5" Ultralight
- Body: Tiger Team Spotlight | Mounted Flashlight | Steady Aim Laser
- Underbarrel: Patrol Grip | Field Agent Grip | Foregrip
- Magazine: 40 RND Speed Mag | SAS Mag Clamp | Jungle-style Mag
- Handle: Dropshot Wrap | Speed Tape | SASR Jungle Grip
- Stock: SAS Combat Stock | Tactical Stock | No Stock
Krig 6 Recommended Loadout
- Optic: AN/PVS-4 Thermal
- Barrel: 19.7" Ranger
- Underbarrel: Field Agent Grip
- Handle: Airborne Elastic Wrap
- Stock: Raider Stock
This combination of attachments enables you to select a different Wildcard other than Gunfighter. It also offers a 65% increase in various speed statistics, enabling you to react quicker to enemies approaching your location.
The levels of flinch are also drastically reduced, making it even easier to eliminate a target from afar.
The AK-47 is a staple of the Call of Duty franchise. Find everything you need to know about the weapon, including the best attachments, best loadout, and more in this guide.