AK-47 Weapon Overview
Since the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, the AK-47 assault rifle has quickly become one of the favorites among casual and competitive players.
The assault rifle is extremely easy to control when engaging with a target from distance thanks to minimal levels of recoil and a high damage output.
AK-47 Unlock Level
The AK-47 is unlocked at Level 7. It takes a minimal amount of time to obtain and once you do, it can be levelled up quickly to unlock more attachments to equip.
AK-47 Best Attachments
- Optic: Kobra Red Dot | Hawksmoor | SUSAT Multizoom
- Muzzle: Muzzle Brake 7.62 | Suppressor | KGB Eliminator
- Barrel: 18.2" VDV Reinforced | 18.2" Takedown | 15.5" Ultralight
- Body: Ember Sighting Point | Steady Aim Laser | Tiger Team Spotlight
- Underbarrel: Infiltrator Grip | Patrol Grip | Spetsnaz Speedgrip
- Magazine: Bakelite 50 RND | Taped Mags | VDV 50 RND Fast Mag
- Handle: Serpent Wrap | Spetsnaz Field Grip | Field Tape
- Stock: Wire Stock | Spetsnaz PKM Stock | KGB Skeletal Stock
AK-47 Recommended Loadout
- Optic: Kobra Red Dot
- Muzzle: Muzzle Brake 7.62
- Barrel: 18.2" Takedown
- Body: Steady Aim Laser
- Underbarrel: Foregrip
- Magazine: Taped Mags
- Handle: Speed Tape
- Stock: Tactical Stock
This particular attachment combination increases the effective damage range by over 100%, making it deadly in long-distance firefights. The combination of stock and handle increase aim down sight speed along with aiming movement speed while the choice of foregrip reduces recoil to an absolute minimum.
The XM4 is one of the many new weapons in the Black Ops Cold War multiplayer arsenal. In this guide find everything you need to know about the weapon, including the best attachments and the best loadout to use.