This week on Genshin Impact opens with the discovery of the 3rd part of the event Unreconciled Stars event. This is the final phase of this episode centered on the character of Fischl. It's therefore time for you to tackle the "Fallen Star" challenge, which is available from November 23.
You must first have completed the story quest of the event, otherwise this event phase will not unlock.
As with each start of a challenge, one of the following astral anomalies occurs randomly: Interruptions, Inauspicious Star, or Orbital Shift.
- Defeat the monsters to accumulate Fallen Star energy.
- Press the T key or use the deposit icon in the Fallen Star energy deposit area to deposit the accumulated energy.
- The amount of energy that can be transported is limited, so be sure to drop your energy off quickly.
- If you are hit during the energy deposit, it will be interrupted and you will lose some of the energy in your possession (under the influence of some astral anomaly, an interruption during the deposit can even make you lose all your energy), so stay alert while depositing.
Two random buffs can occur during the challenge.
- Heroic Starburst: The attack of some characters will increase intermittently.
- Fecund Starburst: the deposit of astral energy is facilitated on some characters.
After completing the "Fallen Star" challenge, you can spend 40 Original Resins to obtain Fallen Star Essence and other rewards. The rewards vary depending on your AR. Fallen Star Essence can be exchanged in the Event Store for Skill Upgrade Materials and Weapon Upgrade Materials.
The first big Genshin Impact event is underway and meteorite shards have landed all over the world of Teyvat.
Original content by Romain "Zorg" Becquelin.