Call of DUty: Black Ops Cold War is finally here!
As players prepare for a brand-new Campaign, Multiplayer and Zombies experience, there is a range of new and returning equipment available to use in Multiplayer.
In this guide, find all the Perks available in Black Ops Cold War.
This article will be updated when new Perks are introduced.
- Flak Jacket - Take less damage from enemy explosives and Molotov and Combat Bow flames.
- Tactical Mask - Maximized resistance to Flashbang and Stun Grenade. Immune to gas.
- Engineer - Detect enemy equipment and Scorestreaks through walls. See enemy Scorestreaks on your minimap. Re-roll Care Packages.
- Forward Intel - Indicators of enemy presence appear on the minimap. Minimap also increases in size, showing a larger area.
- Paranoia - Noise indicator plays when an opponent is looking at you.
- Assassin - Enemies on a Killstreak have a crosshair indicator on your minimap. Receive extra Score for taking them down.
- Tracker - See imprint of enemy footsteps. Aim at enemies to reveal them on your team's minimap.
- Scavenger - Replenish ammo from fallen players.
- Gearhead - Reduces Field Upgrade cooldown. Allows players to store up to two Field Upgrade charges.
- Quartermaster - Recharge Equipment over 25 seconds.
- Gung-Ho - Fire your weapon and use Equipment while sprinting. Move at full speed when reloading. Switch weapons faster. Take less damage from falling. Fire more accurately while sliding.
- Cold Blooded - AI-controlled Scorestreaks will not target you, and player-controlled Scorestreaks will not highlight you. Show up cold on Thermal. Players in vehicles won't see your nameplate.
- Ghost - Undetectable by enemy Spy Planes whenever you are moving, planting or defusing bombs, or controlling Scorestreaks.
- Spy-craft - Hack enemy Field Upgrades. Immune to Counter Spy Plane, Jammer, Tracker, and Paranoia. Won't trigger Proximity Mines or Gas Mines. Booby trap enemy Care Packages.