To unlock the Able Sisters' clothing store in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, you'll need to complete some very important steps in the main scenario.
Once Nook’s Cranny is built, Mabel will then come and set up her clothing stand from time to time in your town square.
- You'll need to buy her a few products to get her started, but the most important step is to unlock the Town Hall.
- You can do this by improving Resident Services, so that Mabel will decide to open a permanent tailor shop on your island.
She'll give you a Building Kit, which you can place wherever you want on your island. Work will begin the next day, and the shop will open the following day.
The store is open from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm every day. Mabel and Sable will help you if you want to:
- Buy clothes and accessories found on clothing racks or complete outfits on mannequins;
- Take or display a custom design at the bottom of the shop;
- Enter the fitting room to access a whole bunch of other clothes and accessories;
- Use the terminal to publish your personal designs and consult those of other players around the world.