Choose the Boots of mobility if you think of roaming to quickly help your allies. Ninja Tabi allows you to be stronger against dps based on their basic attacks meanwhile Mercury's Treads give you more control and magic resistance.
- Zeke's Convergence and Knight's Vow are two great items on Rakan. Zeke's Convergence will enhance your R - The Quickness while Knight's Vow will grant your linked ally more survivability.
- Redemption will give you another way of healing your team even if you're far away or dead. If you often are in the middle of the melee you can opt for Locket of the Iron Solari to give your teammates a shield.
- Shurelya's Reverie is a very aggressive item allowing you to quickly dive on the enemy.
- If you count on one or two allies to be the main damage source, Arden Censer or Athene's Unholy Grail are to be favorized.
Rakan is a versatile and aggressive support, able to both damage and control enemy targets.
- Level 1: Choose W - Grand Entrance to surprise your enemies as soon as the start of the laning phase and create opportunities for your ADC to take the lead.
- Level 2: Be cautious of enemy ganks and start poking the enemy team using your Q - Gleaming Quill.
It is very easy to roam with Rakan so don't hesitate to help your team on other lanes or objectives.
During teamfights remember to use your R - The Quickness to activate your Zeke's Convergence which will slow enemies and will empower your ADC.
Tips & Tricks
- Use your W - Grand Entrance behind the enemies to cut their retreat.
- You can use your ultimate to flee difficult situations.
- You should always try to auto-attack after using your Q - Gleaming Quill
- An efficient combo is: W- Grand Entrance + auto-attack + Q - Gleaming Quill + auto-attack
- You can use your R - The Quickness before your W - Grand Entrance to apply a speed bonus.